Want to hire a woodworker
Hello members!  We are looking for a woodworker who can make approx. 20 wooden boxes for us per month.  They will be made of pine or walnut, approx. 11 x 8 x 11 in.  We are located near Philly.  Please contact Matt: 856-397-3579.
A little more info may help. Perhaps a picture. Solid wood ? Plywood ? Finished or unfinished ?
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(03-10-2019, 08:38 AM)museumguy Wrote: A little more info may help. Perhaps a picture. Solid wood ? Plywood ? Finished or unfinished ?

Agreed.

I need way more specifics to even reach out. Pine or walnut? Odd choices to have together. Whats the end use? Ballpark of PPU your willing to pay? Whats the length of production, a few months...a year....open ended?

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(03-10-2019, 08:27 AM)SteveGolia Wrote: Hello members!  We are looking for a woodworker who can make approx. 20 wooden boxes for us per month.  They will be made of pine or walnut, approx. 11 x 8 x 11 in.  We are located near Philly.  Please contact Matt: 856-397-3579.

You are dealing with very sophisticated people here. As noted, you have to be a bit more specific if you are serious about this.  Otherwise, you are wasting your time.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
If you guys are interested maybe call him to get more details?
He says he is near philly

reverse phone lookup say owner in Ny

Area code is New Jersey

Draw your own conclusions
(03-11-2019, 06:59 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: If you guys are interested maybe call him to get more details?

Well now you gone and ruined everything.
Laugh

My wife and I got on the road to visit someone who lives 40 miles away. She handles all the stuff- I just tell her to let me know when and what to do. Well we get a mile down the road and she mentioned she had talked with them two weeks ago about maybe visiting on this day. I said "Maybe? Two weeks ago?- Are you sure they are going to be home and they know we're coming"?   "I'm sure" she said. Well, maybe and I'm sure don't cut it making an 80 mile round trip, so I told her to call them real quick and verify. She argued and argued about it till I finally pulled over and called them. Not home, have the day scheduled out- wasn't sure we were really coming.  
Slap  

We have text, cell phones, land lines, email, messaging, faxing, esp and snail mail, but it seems for some, communicating is still difficult, but it does make life interesting.
Standing in Philly, you can look across the river to NJ. The Battleship NJ (in Camden, NJ) is even on Philly's city pass for tourists.

NYC is about an hour and a half north of Philly.

That might not mean anything. It wasn't even that far away in Revolutionary times. Hamilton and Burr crossed the Hudson River from Manhattan to NJ for their fateful duel.
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

(03-11-2019, 07:29 AM)OldGuyDrummer Wrote: He says he is near philly

reverse phone lookup say owner in Ny

Area code is New Jersey

Draw your own conclusions

He could have a cell phone that does that.  Buy in one place and live close by in another state like my daughter.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I sent him a text telling him we needed more info.

No reply yet.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)