1 hour Project
Found a use for a bit of the Pine leftovers....1 x 8 as a shelf, and a 1 x 6 to make a couple "legs" for the shelf to stand on..

Spent half the time going between the Kitchen, and the shop....so....
Rolleyes 

back side of the shelf needed a notch cut.  To fit around a window sill/ledge/stool
Uhoh   Simple three countersink screws to attach the legs...

legs got a bit curvy....

then I found out I needed to notch for the backsplash.....haul it to the shop, backsaw to make one crosscut, mallet and chisel to pop the waste off...and back upstairs to check the fits...

One more test fit...needed to remove a saw blade's with at the back, so things fit better around the shelf....will let the Boss paint this  the colour she wants...

6 screws, a bead or two of glue....and a few scraps of pine.  I think that will do for today..
Cool
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Have a few other "1 Hour" projects to do....some to use up the scraps, some for around the house projects.

IF there is  any interest, I may post those here.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(03-14-2019, 09:29 AM)bandit571 Wrote: Have a few other "1 Hour" projects to do....some to use up the scraps, some for around the house projects.

IF there is  any interest, I may post those here.

Yep...post away...lets me know you're OK
Wink
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!