Disappearance
Hello folks- I have been rendered incapacitated for quite some time. I keep having sequential "TIA's" which add up to lasting physical disabilities/ Several hard falls--ome knocked me out so I got a ride in the meat wagon and did some sheet time. On top of that, my computer went fully belly up and in email section ll was blank. Lost all of my archives too. My Sis bought me an early birthday present- a quite nice laptop. NEW EMAIL---Sprintcar3J@gmail.com   I am converting all to Android/Google Chrome.  Calls are welcome. ( A new pup has joined the family-- a mostly white Rough Coat Collie.   (rare,but AKC approved)   She and Buttons have bonded well. She is named "Annie" in honor of my first wife of 33 years. She, Ruth Ann showed up wit excellent puppy food after my grandson' s 7 year birthday party and was quite pleased with her name. Darn, Annie is smart. One half day with us and she is learning stairs, sit,stay and "unquestioned "Come."

I sincerely apologize for frustrations caused by all this. As for tools, I intend to offer some soon. Last time, for the first time ever I had a return. It was justified and I am embarrassed. The returner sent back my payment for return shipping. Such a kind gentleman, a classic Woodnet member. I need to check mouth and iron and capiron upgrades for fit and travel.

A caveat, In the dozens of LN and Hock steel upgrades I have purchased  I found far from flat and they take a lot of tedious work to get there. All of my Tormek stuff and stones are locked up and buried deeply, so I cannot prep them myself-- quite a few have never been used.

PS--phone=  563 210 3693
Sorry to hear about your TIAs.  Hope you are doing well and continue to do so.  Best wishes for the future.
Welcome back. Hope your physical situation gets better. Having had a few surgeries for injuries, and two knee replacements, I can at least partially sympathize with your "sheet time".
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Get well and stop falling down, it's not good for you.
Bruce.
I was worried about you buddy.  So glad you are back and even tho I do not know what TIA is I will be adding you to my prayer list if that is OK.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Mtobey, I am glad to see you back too, there are many folks who have simply disappeared from WN and their wisdom gets gone and that is a shame. Good health to you.
And I am glad that Arlin has made an ongoing effort to seek out the missing.
God Bless.
Ag
(03-13-2019, 10:04 AM)Mtobey Wrote: Hello folks- I have been rendered incapacitated for quite some time. I keep having sequential "TIA's" which add up to lasting physical disabilities/ Several hard falls--ome knocked me out so I got a ride in the meat wagon and did some sheet time. On top of that, my computer went fully belly up and in email section ll was blank. Lost all of my archives too. My Sis bought me an early birthday present- a quite nice laptop. NEW EMAIL---Sprintcar3J@gmail.com   I am converting all to Android/Google Chrome.  Calls are welcome. ( A new pup has joined the family-- a mostly white Rough Coat Collie.   (rare,but AKC approved)   She and Buttons have bonded well. She is named "Annie" in honor of my first wife of 33 years. She, Ruth Ann showed up wit excellent puppy food after my grandson' s 7 year birthday party and was quite pleased with her name. Darn, Annie is smart. One half day with us and she is learning stairs, sit,stay and "unquestioned "Come."

I sincerely apologize for frustrations caused by all this. As for tools, I intend to offer some soon. Last time, for the first time ever I had a return. It was justified and I am embarrassed. The returner sent back my payment for return shipping. Such a kind gentleman, a classic Woodnet member. I need to check mouth and iron and capiron upgrades for fit and travel.

A caveat, In the dozens of LN and Hock steel upgrades I have purchased  I found far from flat and they take a lot of tedious work to get there. All of my Tormek stuff and stones are locked up and buried deeply, so I cannot prep them myself-- quite a few have never been used.

PS--phone=  563 210 3693

Mike, it is incredible good to hear from you.

I'll add you to the prayer list 
Winkgrin
Peter

My "day job"