Dovetail jig and sliding table
I have a Leigh D3 dovetail jig for sale. Asking $175 I have no manual or cutters. A lack of instructions and $175 kind of offsets the cost of a new one.The instructions for using it can be found on line  and the cutters will depend on the joints you wish to make. I would prefer local pick-up.  Finding a box the right size to ship it is difficult when you live 15 miles from the nearest stoplight, But  $200 plus shipping should help me cover my extra costs.

I saw where Powermatic just came out with a sliding table for basically $1400. It looks exactly like the Excalibur sliding table  of which I have two of. I would like to sell one of them for $375, local pick up only. The pictures shown are of my table installed on my saw. It is not the one for sale but it is exactly like it.

I also have a set of Keller Dovetail templates Asking $75 plus shipping. No manual or cutters

Thanks for looking.

Tom
PM sent on Keller
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
You have another PM.
Furniture...The Art of a Furnituremaker

Earl Kelly
The keller jig is considered sold.

If you have never cut 1 inch off from a full sheet of plywood  and have it dead square you you do not know what you are missing. The sliding table will do it, not to mention datos and angle cuts. If you have the roomit is worth a 4 hour drive one way just to get it. But then that is my opinion Anything over 6 inches wide and 3 1/2 feet long gets cut on the slider.
something to consider.

Tom
Where are you located?
(03-22-2019, 08:54 AM)brnhornt Wrote: Where are you located?

I am sorry I had just posted a Band saw and the title said in Iowa. I thought I had put that in the post but didn't. I am located in Nashua Iowa. 5068.

Tom
Tom, I have sent you a couple of PM about payment have you received any of them?
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
(03-24-2019, 05:59 AM)Herb Wrote: Tom, I have sent you a couple of PM about payment have you received any of them?

Just so people don't think I am lacks. I was out of town yesterday but have responded to both PMs.

Tom