Did get a little turning in
Anyone know what I can call the little ones that everyone will think they need one?
3 small quilted maple bowls and a maple burl and 4 whatchamaycallems'

Love those whatchamacallits.Nice job.Everything looks great as a matter of fact,well done.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Those look great! Love the figure on the three bowls and I'm a big fan of burls so nice job on all of it.
Mike

Some more wonderful turnings.  Just gotta love the quilted maple
Yes
Yes  which seems you have an endless supply and burls, but the goblets are just WOW any way you turn them from bowl, goblets, or vases you do a great job buddy.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Mine.
That's what you can call 'em...

GM
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.
Great looking work!  Will the little ones hold ice cream?  They look like sundae dishes to me.
(03-23-2019, 12:34 PM)Rodneywt1180b Wrote: Great looking work!  Will the little ones hold ice cream?  They look like sundae dishes to me.

I guess they might hold a scoop. They're only 2 3/4 across
think they might better serve as a ring cup
Mike
Are they cut the same degree as the rolling pins you make?  I just have to get at cutting the wood like that as soon as I get the projects for 3 others done and my daughters as well then I am on my own.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-23-2019, 02:58 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Mike
Are they cut the same degree as the rolling pins you make?  I just have to get at cutting the wood like that as soon as I get the projects for 3 others done and my daughters as well then I am on my own.

Yes