I want to ask for help
(03-26-2019, 09:05 AM)captjack Wrote: Hi Arlin,    Im nt sure what your finances are but this link will show you the fasted, and safest way to make thin and multiple pcs without having to keep moviing the fence.  Hope that helps.forgot to add link.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSTE6PWQvcQ
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
(03-25-2019, 03:11 PM)MstrCarpenter Wrote: Some of these jigs look cool, but I've been using table saws since the early70's and I've yet to need one. I even make my own iron on edge banding by coating the back of thin (-1/16") strips with white glue and letting it dry. Maybe it's because I don't use a guard as often as I should (almost never
Crazy ); I just grab a fresh push stick. Though I'm not suggesting anyone else do that. I know exactly why, and what happened, when my contractors saw chewed up three fingers and my thumb. Not pretty. I've been bitten twice in a little over forty years. First time I was ignorant; second time I was working too fast to be careful.

Thanks but I have not only myself to think about but other disabled vets as well. 
Yes
Yes

Thanks Guys it is being worked on by WJT

Thanks Museumguy for the wonderful offer..

You guys have to remember on the buying part is I need two not just one and once I get them before they go bad I can take it apart and trace everything (Hopefully the correct way) to get more.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.