Woodcademy Season 2 is back!
Video 
After a couple of weeks of trying to respond to Amazon’s changing rules, Season 2 is back online, including Episode 4, in which I show how to tune up your factory miter gauge and build a really good fence for it. 
www.woodcademy.com/wctv

Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(03-25-2019, 07:10 PM)handi Wrote: After a couple of weeks of trying to respond to Amazon’s changing rules, Season 2 is back online, including Episode 4, in which I show how to tune up your factory miter gauge and build a really good fence for it. 
www.woodcademy.com/wctv

Good for you!
Ag
(03-25-2019, 07:10 PM)handi Wrote: After a couple of weeks of trying to respond to Amazon’s changing rules, Season 2 is back online, including Episode 4, in which I show how to tune up your factory miter gauge and build a really good fence for it. 
www.woodcademy.com/wctv

I love it Ralph and would love to get one.  Or thinking here make one since you made yours.

I hope you have a great year and better then last year buddy even.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Loved the upside down soda can as a mixing area for the epoxy.
(03-27-2019, 12:48 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I love it Ralph and would love to get one.  Or thinking here make one since you made yours.

I hope you have a great year and better then last year buddy even.

Arlin,

Thanks!
The build is pretty easy, and cost about $30.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
(03-27-2019, 07:20 PM)barryvabeach Wrote: Loved the upside down soda can as a mixing area for the epoxy.

Can’t remember where I learned that tip. I have one can with lunch every day, so I always have a few on hand.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Thanks! for the heads up on this program.
Never heard of it.
Watched the program on the fold up router table.
Really enjoyed it.
I got some great ideas for other things from
watching how he puts things together.
he not busy being born,
Is busy dying.
--Bob Dylan
(03-29-2019, 07:02 AM)justdraftn Wrote: Thanks! for the heads up on this program.
Never heard of it.
Watched the program on the fold up router table.
Really enjoyed it.
I got some great ideas for other things from
watching  how he puts things together.

Thanks! I try. There are currently 12 episodes, so binge away!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
I watched the show on fine tuning the miter gauge on your table saw.
Pretty cool.
Have you done this?
he not busy being born,
Is busy dying.
--Bob Dylan
(04-01-2019, 08:16 AM)justdraftn Wrote: I watched the show on fine tuning the miter gauge on your table saw.
Pretty cool.
Have you done this?
Yes, the show is all me.

The miter gauge being updated in the show is the one that came with my Unisaw.

Full plans for all the projects done in the show are free to download from my website: www.woodcademy.com/wctv
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com