YARD CART - chip board failing!
I'm surprised it has lasted as long as it has, given that it is stored outside [leaning on back of shed!]

sides are OK....covered with exterior ply a few years ago.

Covered bottom with ext. ply, too....but it is falling apart.

Thoughts on material?  Any kind of PVC??????

Wheels & frame are in good shape....I think it is worth saving.
Exterior ply, primer, and paint.
Pressure treated ply.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
5/4 pressure treated decking
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

What size cart is it? You used the description "cart" and not "trailer"...

A more lasting fix still might be 4/4 treated deck boards. The thin gaps allow drainage.
(03-27-2019, 01:33 PM)Mr_Mike Wrote: Pressure treated ply.

(03-27-2019, 05:33 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: 5/4 pressure treated decking

either one of these.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Pressure treated ply loves to warp, so support it well.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

I have 1/2" exterior ply on my HF trailer.  I roll some Thompson's WaterSeal every so many years.  Works well enough, and when the ply gets too crappy, I'll just buy another sheet.  13 years old by now, according to the registration that I just renewed.  That's a lot of life from a sheet of plywood in the weather, though it spends half the year folded up in the garage.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
I meant 5/4 treated.
MDO plywood. Menards sells it here. Give it a good coat of paint. Or 5/4 deck boards.