Router Bits
If I need something today, I'll pick up a Freud at Home Depot.  If planning in advance, I've used Jesada/Infinity products for years.
I stick mostly with Whiteside
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(04-04-2019, 06:54 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I stick mostly with Whiteside

I may be in the minority here but after trying two CMT router bits and one of their saw blades I stay away from them. They seemed to dull rather quickly and burn. I like Whiteside.
Many years back I worked for a stair company. They insisted on buying whatever bits were cheap. 
They used quite a few 5/8” round over bits doing the tread nosing. So one day I brought in a brand new Whiteside 5/8 bit and let the guys cut with it right alongside a brand new 5/8 bit of whatever they were buying. 

The head to head comparison was a game changer for them. The Whiteside cut better and cleaner with less vibration. This means less tear out as well.

When you add in sanding or other clean up, and factor in ruined stock, “cheap” bits are never the best price overall. And this does not include the frustration factor of using poor tools. 

The Whiteside bits lasted longer too.

My router bit case has probably 100 bits in it. I like Whiteside, Freud, Infinity, and Amana. I have a number of Rockler bits and some others for all sorts of reasons. I tend to prefer the first names I mentioned.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Little late to the party but my main bits for quality woods are - Whiteside, Amana, Infinity, Onsrud, and CMT. For plywood. MDF and off the shelf stuff I use MLC and Woodline.
(03-31-2019, 12:14 PM)Turner52 Wrote: The Grizzly router bits are less expensive than other brands. Does that mean they are cheap or are they acceptable? If no good please recomend other brands. I have Whiteside.Frued and Bosch bits. The first two have served me well. Bosch  some are better than others, so kind of hit and miss.

I prefer Whiteside and they have always been worth the price.

I do have a bunch of WoodCraft $5 bits that work well when new.

The best deal I ever got was when Bosch announced they were buying the Freud accessories division. They stopped making bits under the Milwaukee name and I picked up a bunch on clearance. They even have the Freud part numbers. They compare pretty well to Whiteside, maybe losing the edge a bit sooner.

--
See ya later,
Bill