WTB disston crosscut back saw / old chisels
Hey y'all,
I'm looking for an old Disston back saw filed crosscut. Something around 12" long. I'm also looking for a few different sizes of old chisels. I like the old firmer tang chisels but I'm open to seeing anything. I"m also looking for a couple pig stickers. If anybody has any of this please let me know. Thx!
Eli
(04-02-2019, 07:05 AM)Elijah A. Wrote: Hey y'all,
I'm looking for an old Disston back saw filed crosscut. Something around 12" long.  I'm also looking for a few different sizes of old chisels. I like the old firmer tang chisels but I'm open to seeing anything. I"m also looking for a couple pig stickers. If anybody has any of this please let me know. Thx!
Eli

Eli, 

I have a 1940s vintage Disston No. 4 backsaw available with 12 ppi crosscut teeth. The plate measures 3" x 12". It has a beech handle and a steel spine. Nothing fancy, but it is arrow straight and in good condition. I can PM photos if you're interested.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Please do, thx!
Eli
I was able to get some great chisels! Still would love to find some mortise chisels and an old Disston crosscut back saw.
Thx!

Eli