We Won!
I submitted a grant application to the American Association of Woodworkers for a lathe package for our local Makerspace, and we won!  I couldn't be happier!  I have been a grant writer for 30 years, I've done everything from housing rehab projects to infrastructure grants, but I don't think I've ever been more excited about an award!
Congratulations and good work!
They told me afew years ago to do one for us and I never could get the wording or other things right so I never submitted it.

PM me please with an example sheet on how you did it if you do not mind or best Email me.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin

They have a webform for accepting grant applications now, so once I hit submit I didn’t get a copy. But I would gladly help you write one. We have all year now before the next ones are due.
Congratulations!.........................
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Thanks.  It gets costly buying midi lathe it seems all the time.  I am now out of any lathe but my PM.  I am also out of turning tools and sand paper to.
Crazy
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Nicely done.... !
congrats!                          .