Delta Bandsaw in Iowa
I have the Delta bandsaw that all the companies cloned for sale. Pick up only please.

Please excuse the clutter in the picture.The shop has been closed for the winter and was kind of left in a mess.

The bandsaw was probably built in the 40's. It has new urethane tires on it. A Carter quick release for blade tension and cool block guides,  so we are well over $200 in upgrades. Asking $400 ( firm). It is shown with a Kreg Fence which I can use, so it is not part of the asking price but I will maybe sweeten the pot and sell it along with the saw for an extra $75. The magnetic light doesn't go with it.

I have a friend that I sold another one just like it and he put a 1/2 inch wood miser blade on it and he swears buy it for resawing. 

All the blade shown go with it.

Tom
(04-04-2019, 10:37 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: I have the Delta bandsaw that all the companies cloned for sale. Pick up only please.

Please excuse the clutter in the picture.The shop has been closed for the winter and was kind of left in a mess.

The bandsaw was probably built in the 40's. It has new urethane tires on it. A Carter quick release for blade tension and cool block guides,  so we are well over $200 in upgrades. Asking $400 ( firm). It is shown with a Kreg Fence which I can use, so it is not part of the asking price but I will maybe sweeten the pot and sell it along with the saw for an extra $75. The magnetic light doesn't go with it.

I have a friend that I sold another one just like it and he put a 1/2 inch wood miser blade on it and he swears buy it for resawing. 

All the blade shown go with it.

Tom

Maybe not Texas or Alaska, but certainly not Rhode Island either.

Iowa is a relatively big place.

Where in Iowa?
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
(04-04-2019, 01:33 PM)6270_Productions Wrote: Maybe not Texas or Alaska, but certainly not Rhode Island either.

Iowa is a relatively big place.

Where in Iowa?

North central. Nashua to be exact. About half way between Mason City and Waterloo. Atlantic is about a 4- 4 1/2 drive