240 wire
  Re: RE: 240 wire by Roly ([quote='TDKPE' pid='...)
(04-07-2019, 07:56 PM)Roly Wrote:  What happened with the fridge ?

Frigidaire Gallery series 36" counter-depth dumb refrigerator/freezer with ice/water in the door.  Just delivered a few days ago, in fact.  And the bottom freezer drawer doesn't come out far enough that you can't stand in front of it with the island there, which you can just see a couple of bits of on the right.

She's happy.  So I'm happy.  As are the boys, who don't even live here any more.  If we had a dog, she'd be happy, too.   Laugh
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combo of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet.”

Re: RE: 240 wire by TDKPE ([quote='Roly' pid='7...)
(04-08-2019, 06:55 AM)TDKPE Wrote: Frigidaire Gallery series 36" counter-depth dumb refrigerator/freezer with ice/water in the door.  Just delivered a few days ago, in fact.  And the bottom freezer drawer doesn't come out far enough that you can't stand in front of it with the island there, which you can just see a couple of bits of on the right.

She's happy.  So I'm happy.  As are the boys, who don't even live here any more.  If we had a dog, she'd be happy, too.   Laugh

Looks good.  Main thing she is happy.  Roly
  Re: RE: 240 wire by TDKPE (Since the 1996 Code ...)
Thanks for clearing that up Tom. For a short time I was wondering if I had wired my shop correctly last year. I don't have inspection/enforcement concerns, but I did try to do everything to code.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.