Brown paper supplier?
I used to buy it from McMaster in large rolls. I am sure you can find all different weights and sizes there.
For those who have gotten shipments from me, I use brown kraft paper from Lowes or HD that is 36" wide to wrap some of my packages; it varies in thickness and color, but I also use it on my benchtop just for that purpose. About $10 a roll, it might be a bit cheaper in larger rolls, but not prohibitively so. Works for me.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I buy from auto paint suppliers. I don't remember prices. They come in 6", 12", 24" & 36" rolls. The 36" roll is quite heavy.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
While it's not nearly as heavy as the brown kraft paper, I get the end rolls from a local newspaper. The stuff I get is only about 24" wide, but a roll with about 3 1/2" left on the spool lasted me about 7 years. I just picked up another one last week for $15...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."