Open the 26th and 27th
We are going to be open the 26th and the 27th of April, from 9-4. It is kind of a perminate once a month garage sale. We are Nashua Iowa which is in North central Iowa. If your and or the misses are interested  in a spring outing please consider us as a destination. There is also a big flea market at the fair grounds ( Junk in the Thunk) on Saturday. Please PM me for the my address address if interested in coming.

The things include wood working tools and machinery as well as antiques and you name it. 

pictures.

Tom
I didn't post prices because I don't know what a person might be interested in. PM me for prices.

Tom
If anyone is within range it is a great little town and wonderful to see his shop and meet him and the misses.  My wife and I loved my time we spent there and he has a really cool house to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Tom, are those french fries laying on the floor by your jet shaper for sale?
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(04-18-2019, 11:16 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Tom, are those french fries laying on the floor by your jet shaper for sale?
Winkgrin

I have been accused of having a lot of things laying around and that includes a messy floor but never that of French Fries around my shaper. First off, I would make sure that the french fries never hit the floor. And secondly, perchance one did, it would be at my bench and not at my shaper. 

But just in case they are fries, I can't sell them because I don't have a restaurant license, but I can give them away for free to anyone brave enough to show up and ask for them.

Tom

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Well ok then, I believe you Tom.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

You can check out Tom&Sue's on facebook for other things. We are in Iowa. And I do not know how to do a link.

Tom
I guess I have to put up some prices so

$450 on the jet shaper.
$400 for the band saw. I do have a post on this one for particulars
$100 on the delta shaper
$150 on the incra 500
$150 on the incra fence
$125 on the knock off Lion trinner
$200 on either Leigh jigs
$125 on the sorby mortise chisels and mallet.
Please PM me if I missed anything of interest.

Tom