Youngblood Lumber
Sad 
FYI to Minnesota guys, they are closing up shop. 

I put dibs in on all of their common cherry and pick it up Sat morning. 

Sad. First 7 Corners closed up, now Youngbloods.

They will be open for another week or so.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Wow! I used to Buy from them when I lived in Burnsville, MN. Now living in Clarksville, TN but it's still sad to hear.
"Well, my time of not taking you seriously is coming to a middle."
I had not heard about the closing.  I've left a fair amount of $$ there over the years.  Thanks for the info.
I haven't bought from them in years, but when I needed some rift cut red oak, they had it.  I most likely will not make it there due to work this week, so another sad day. Dan
Went to Youngblood to see how it looked this morning.  They're stripped of most everything good and looked to be moving more out via Forklift.  I bought a little hard maple to fill a need I have right now but didn't go overboard and it was normal price. Cash and credit cards only, no checks.
Apparently the property is sold to a developer for everything will likely be leveled soon.