Windsor Beading Tool SOLD!
Pool And Williams 1885 Patent antique Windsor beading tool, the brass, bronze and rosewood are all in beautiful condition these are hard to find and in this condition no less. Asking $175 shipped CONUS. SOLD!

(04-26-2019, 01:03 PM)UpstateNYdude Wrote: Pool And Williams 1885 Patent antique Windsor beading tool, the brass, bronze and rosewood are all in beautiful condition these are hard to find and in this condition no less. Asking $200 shipped CONUS.

very cool!
Where in the world did you find that? Very impressive indeed.
An old antique tool chest from a chair builder, was in with a bunch of other tools.
That's a type 2:

Windsor Beading Tool
Thanks Dave, I've only seen one other of these in the wild it was in half as good condition and they wanted 1.5 times what I'm asking, but I did get to hold it and thought it was cool, I have no plans to get into chair building and I don't really like the Windsor design anyway so no need for me to keep it.

Thank you for that piece of info though was cool to read about the improvements they made in design.
The price has been lowered
This is now SOLD!