Jorgensen F-Style Clamps
Rockler use to carry a EZ-Quick release system for Jorgensen F-style clamps which has been discontinued. I have searched the web to no avail trying to locate this item. Does anyone happen to know if they are still available to be purchased from another vendor?
(04-28-2019, 11:01 AM)conejo77 Wrote: Rockler use to carry a EZ-Quick release system for Jorgensen F-style clamps which has been discontinued. I have searched the web to no avail trying to locate this item. Does anyone happen to know if they are still available to be purchased from another vendor?

They are no longer a company. They were bought by a Chinese outfit and the last I heard they scrapped most of their products.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(04-28-2019, 01:00 PM)packerguy® Wrote: They are no longer a company. They were bought by a Chinese outfit and the last I heard they scrapped most of their products.

You mean Jorgensen/Adjustable Clamp Company, not Rockler, right?
https://ponyjorgensen.com/
Under new ownership based in China.

Some products are still made in the Chicago factory with foreign (most Chinese) parts.

Simon