WTB- new blades for knuckles
Neither of my knuckles have skin on them.

Anyone have old stock they are willing to part with or a suggestion on the best place to source good hard steel?

Thank you
Jody

Attached Files Image(s)

Uumm. Send them to a plating shop?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(05-01-2019, 05:43 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Uumm. Send them to a plating shop?

I probably have blades to fit those planes. I will check tomorrow.

Tom
Thank you Tom.

Anyone familiar with the Hock plane irons they sell at Highland Woodworking? Tempered to Rc62, whatever that means or a Cryogenically treated A-2 option which I also don’t understand.
Smile
good to have a good woman that has my back.
Hock irons are great - I have several.  You can get them straight from the source here -

http://www.hocktools.com/products/bl.html

You can also give Ron a call to be sure that one of his irons will fit your plane and its adjustment system.  Their FAQ will also answer your questions about the types of steel they use and why.

Great folks to deal with.

Phil
(05-02-2019, 08:45 PM)Phil S. Wrote: Hock irons are great - I have several.  You can get them straight from the source here -

http://www.hocktools.com/products/bl.html

You can also give Ron a call to be sure that one of his irons will fit your plane and its adjustment system.  Their FAQ will also answer your questions about the types of steel they use and why.

Great folks to deal with.

Phil

Thank you Phil, I will check those out. I also have a couple PM's on older blades, so I think between it all, I will find what I need.

Thank you All
good to have a good woman that has my back.