Wynn filter/HTC outfeed F/S Pick up only

Wynn filter was used on a harbor freight dust collector and worked great. Only reason it is going is I went the direct vent route. Asking $85 for the filter. I'll vacuum out the dust before pick up. Im asking $150 for the outfeed rollers. These also work great but with a different direct in regards to my outfeed support. 

Both items available for pick up in Pottsville Pa. Any questions please PM. 

Thank you.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

If only I were closer.  Are you coming to Texas soon?    I have been looking for an outfeed roller table like that.  Best of luck with your sale.
Bump for the Sunday crowd.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Everything spoken for.

Thanks for looking.
Capt. Tony Tarracino