Cabinets
Tongue 
Upper cabinets are ready to haul to Nebraska this weekend.  Birch ply and QSWO MDF core boxes, birch ply shelves, bead board (sheet)  back.  3 to 1 mix of Minwax Golden Oak and Red Mahogany stain, Sherwin Williams Dull Rubbed Effect lacquer.  Door panels are double 1/4" QSWO MDF core laminated, glass panels sprayed with Rustoleum frost.  Simple bullnose trim at the bottom, some in place now, the rest after they're hung.  I'll work similar bullnose into a ceiling transition.  Height of these is 38" (short ceiling).  Simple 'L' layout.  Over fridge is 24" deep, corner and over the range are 15", three single 18" and one 36".

I'm not a big fan of oak, but some of the figure is striking.  Pulls are low on purpose for my short bride, but probably should've been a little higher.  Which (of course) she decided after I'd drilled all the holes. 
No 

Overall, I think I can look at them for the rest of my life.  
Yes   

Very striking. I like the look
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Beautiful cabinets. The doors are striking.
I'm not a fan of flat sawn oak, but love the look of quarter sawn. I would be happy to have those in my home. Great looking cabs.
Well done. Like GNP, I'm not much on flat sawn, but love the QS oak.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
You did a great job—those will work!
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Those look great - I'll bet you spent a lot of time working out the best layouts with all that grain movement.

Striking.
(05-24-2019, 08:05 AM)joe1086 Wrote: Those look great - I'll bet you spent a lot of time working out the best layouts with all that grain movement.

Striking.

Thanks for the comments.  
Yes 

The only effort I made as to layout was to put the face with the most figure 'up'.  
Laugh
Absolutely striking lumberand outstanding execution! Great work,

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
I love them.

If you are close to Omaha PLEASE come and see me.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.