T track
I currently hae 3 types of T track Shop-fox, Kreg and a silver colored I am not sure of brand. With the shopfox if I tip toilet bolts they come out of the track. They also are not pre drilled. Regular bolts must be ground to fit. Kreg are OK but pricier than the rest. The silver that I have no clue as to what brand actually work the best. They are pre drilled and toilet bolts and regular bolts also work. What brands can anyone recommend that they are happy with. Not that big of a hardship to grind bolt heads to fit, just cannot understand why manufacturing companies don't design to fit. Minor sizing differences would give them a much better product.
Perhaps not helpful...

But when I wanted miter slot, I tried a couple of different brands and found the Inca to be far superior to the others.

The tolerances held were crazy good for aluminum extrusions.

So if I needed some track, I'd seriously look at Inca first.
I got Orange Aluminum T track on Amazon.  2- 36" for $13.
Ground the bolts.  Build my own hold downs...... 36" piece of aluminum
bar, some T nuts,  a can of plasitc dip and a few pieces of scrap walnut
......hold downs. 
[Image: iNVFJTl.jpg]
Work great!  Price was just right.
he not busy being born,
Is busy dying.
--Bob Dylan
I use the Incra t-track....takes a standard 1/4-20 hex bolt. Usually get it from Woodpeckers.

Ed
+1 on the suggestion about Orange Aluminum from Amazon.  By far the best price I saw out there for T-Track.

I used it for the miter track and hold down track on my router table.  I was reusing hold-down hardware from an old bench top Porter-Cable; it used carriage botls that obviously would not work directly with the T-Track.  A couple of quick passes with the angle grinder shaped the carriage bolt head the way I needed it.
Thanks for all of the replies. Will look into the ones recommended.