DC filter performance
Continuing my questions on dust collection system design - I have a used Oneida 3 HP commercial cyclonic DC.  The guy I got it from included a single bag, but couldn't find the plenum he had made.  Is there any info where I could estimate the SP loss from the bag?  I need to decide whether it will work, or if I should get a new filter from Oneida.  I'd like to have a low vertical height filter.
It may exist, but I've not seen any such data. Pentz discusses filters versus bags, but in terms of which captures the most dust...he doesn't get into specifics of the pressure drop of each. I do have a suggestion for you. Assuming you get new filter(s), they do not have to be Oneida. You can buy some form other manufacturers and fit them to your unit. The reason for doing this is to save money, and you might even get a filter with a more robust construction. On my old Oneida I bought replacement filters from Penn State. The ones I bought had more media, substantially the same MERV performance, where much better built (USA made Clark filters), and cost less than $200 each, vesus the $400 for an OEM from Oneida. Another good source would be Wynn Environmental.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.