Anyone put a new motor in an older Fein 9.55.13.
I’ve seen some threads searching but not sure I saw one where in the end the person had replaced the motor with which replacement.

Other than saying Ametek there isn’t a number on the motor to be sure.

These things are too expensive to not be able to easily replace the bearings or brushes.

Thanks,
Rich
"Have a very small amount of things to work with." Henri Cartier-Bresson
(06-02-2019, 02:59 PM)richtes Wrote: I’ve seen some threads searching but not sure I saw one where in the end the person had replaced the motor with which replacement.

Other than saying Ametek there isn’t a number on the motor to be sure.

These things are too expensive to not be able to easily replace the bearings or brushes.

Thanks,
Rich

I had a Fein Turbo II. The motor died and broke my heart. A week after I tossed it, Steve Knight (no relation that I know of) posted that he'd replaced the motor in his Turbo II with an exact duplicate he bought from Grainger's Industrial Supply. That was 7 or 8 years ago. I wish I'd saved the post but I didn't. I have a Fein Turbo III that will surely fail some day - probably sooner rather than later. The information would help when the happens.