Pratt &Lambert #38 Replacement
Question 
Looking for a replacement for P&L #38...been using it for as a wiping varnish and can't seem to find it any more.

Current need is for a bookcase (Cherry and Maple)...looking for something that books or picture frames won't stick to if they sit on the shelf for a while.

So what has the braintrust been using in place of P&L #38.

Thanks for your suggestions.
It's still out there. Some searching and you can probably find it cheaper than this amazon link I'm posting.

https://www.amazon.com/Pratt-Lambert-Cle...B074JLGW6M
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yeah, it's still made but finding it can be a huge challenge. It's my favorite oil based varnish, and there isn't really any other comparable formulas (soya oil/alkyd resin) made by competitors.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Thanks gentleman. I used a different search engine and found the Satin a little bit cheaper so I’ve ordered a gallon. Will split it up into quart size cans after it arrives in the hope it will stay good longer.