Old Delta milwauke drill press
I found this old Delta drill press on the local craigslist. It's a model DP-220. I guess they made a gillion of these in their time.
I'm going to take it apart and run through it. I suspect by the way it's built, it's going to be a winner. I always wanted a second drill press.
I paid $50.00 for it
Now where is that chisel
Yep split head dats a goodun.
For $50 you really scored. Nice.
Doesn't need paint, no visible rust, no arc of shame. Winner
Its rare to find a DP-220 in that good of condition at any price.
I had a bench model and changed it to a floor model.  Got my bench space back and it didn't really intrude on the shop floor space.  Put a DC motor on it and a keyless chuck.  Its a sweet little utility press handy for all kinds of things.
Get some popcorn and go over to OWWM.org and put DP220 in the search box.
Are you a member at www.owwm.org yet? If not, go join up. Any questions you have about rebuilding it will be answered there.
Semper fi,
Brad

I had one in my shop up north. Paid $90 for it, cleaned it up, built a table with a drawer for it and added a Jacobs chuck. Worked beautifully except for raising and lowering the table. Gave it to my stepson when we sold the home up north.
Nice find - congrats! Will look forward to the progress pics.

Doug

P.S. The folks over at OWWM.org are very nice and quite helpful. Wealth of knowledge there that is willing to be shared.