Classic Woodworking with Fine Woodworking
(06-27-2019, 09:54 PM)Mark A Smith Wrote: Great. Thanks.
Good humble brag too! Lol
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
I watched the show Saturday and it looked like a repeat but the name was changed to Classic WWing. The show was a small ash cabinet.
Don
Update from Thomas MacLaughlin:

I had a nice chat with him and his wife at the Fine Woodworking reception at AWFS.He said that the name change forced a rework of a lot that had already been shot for the next season, but there will be new episodes soon.

Nice guy, very approachable. I was glad to meet him.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
I'm looking forward to it's return, whatever they decide to call it. It was a nice balance of fine woodworking and approachable projects.
Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.
Handi, thanks for the information. Hope it will be ready for the fall season.
(07-22-2019, 06:17 PM)Mark A Smith Wrote: Handi, thanks for the information. Hope it will be ready for the fall season.

Out of curiosity, is this and The American Woodshop the only woodworking shows left on PBS?
(07-23-2019, 08:09 PM)mvflaim Wrote: Out of curiosity, is this and The American Woodshop the only woodworking shows left on PBS?

The other two that I know of are the Woodsmith Shop and the Woodwright's Shop.  I can see all four shows regularly in my area.
(07-24-2019, 06:05 AM)WxMan Wrote: The other two that I know of are the Woodsmith Shop and the Woodwright's Shop.  I can see all four shows regularly in my area.

The original woodworking show:  The Woodwright's Shop.  In continuous production since first airing in 1979, first only on North Carolina PBS.  It went to national PBS in 1981.  This season is the 40th year of the show.  Congrats to Sir Roy.  BTW, Roy is 68 years old, and seems to still have the same level of energy and enthusiasm he did when the show started.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(07-24-2019, 06:22 AM)AHill Wrote: The original woodworking show:  The Woodwright's Shop.  In continuous production since first airing in 1979, first only on North Carolina PBS.  It went to national PBS in 1981.  This season is the 40th year of the show.  Congrats to Sir Roy.  BTW, Roy is 68 years old, and seems to still have the same level of energy and enthusiasm he did when the show started.

Yes he's pretty amazing. I'm 10 years younger than him and don't have half the energy!