retirement
Time has come to retire from engraving. Thanks for all the cool planes and tools you've let me do!
Onward!
Best wishes on your future endeavors.  I always enjoyed looking at the pictures of your magnificent work!
Wink 
(07-11-2019, 08:43 AM)Cloudy Wrote: Time has come to retire from engraving. Thanks for all the cool planes and tools you've let me do!
Onward!

Cloudy:  I wish you luck in next endeavor(s).  I will miss the work that you do.  I guess it's to late to send in that 604 1/2 the I always wanted you to do.
(07-11-2019, 08:43 AM)Cloudy Wrote: Time has come to retire from engraving. Thanks for all the cool planes and tools you've let me do!
Onward!

Good luck, Cloudy!!!!!!!!!
Winkgrin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

I might have missed it but why are you retiring??

For me I am so glad I have one of your carvings and I love it.  Thank you for doing it.  one million
Yes

I hope it is only a long break and go back at it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Onward!

All the best in your new adventures!

I have enjoyed seeing your work

-Brian
(07-11-2019, 10:53 AM)WxMan Wrote: Best wishes on your future endeavors.  I always enjoyed looking at the pictures of your magnificent work!

+1
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I think a gallery of your work is in order.  
Yes
Welcome to the club!  Wish you the best.

Lonnie
Yes, welcome to the club.  Thank you for your part in making WOODNET an enjoyable place to hang out.

You have the gift of making hand tools beautiful pieces of art.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood