'nother math problem
I’d just step over the string. Much easier
here is the problem that I can't overcome "(sorta like a belt that's too big for your gut)".  I just can't get my mind around that.
(07-12-2019, 05:44 PM)MNice Wrote: I’d just step over the string.  Much easier

I would hope so. It would be laying on the ground unless Dumb_Polack used self levitating string . If he did, I want some. I can think of dozens of times when pulling a string tight and having it stay right there when I let go would be really handy!
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
Way different answers to the equation.

String/Cable is way different then Math.

String and Cable to get it to meet will stretch so the answer will be different every time and when something is added to it.

So you are asking about the math then yes it is possible.

Another is if it is lose or loose makes a huge difference also.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
is there bacon on the other side of the string?
if not then why in the hell would anyone waste their time figgerin this out??????