Just to let everyone know Vince interviewed me
That Woodsmith Magazine is going to publish something about me and the vets in their coming article for veterans day.

When I know more I will let you know.
Smile

I hope he does my shout out about how everyone here has helped me so much.

So buy a copy and see ME. 
Yes

Thank You for helping so much over the years!!!!!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thats excellent news Arlin!

Ed
EXCELLANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our very own Vince said

"It prints soon (early August) but won't actually be on the newsstand until some time in September.

Vince"

So look for that issue.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Pretty cool, Arlin! I'll be looking forward to that issue in my mailbox...
Yes

Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Just to clarify, this will be in the editor's column of the Oct/Nov issue.

I had a great time visiting Arlin and seeing his shop. He and his wife are very gracious hosts.
Vince Ancona
WoodNet Moderator
Editor, Woodsmith Magazine
(07-22-2019, 02:47 PM)Vince Wrote: Just to clarify, this will be in the editor's column of the Oct/Nov issue.

I had a great time visiting Arlin and seeing his shop. He and his wife are very gracious hosts.

OK Vince thank you for the correction.  I will correct the other posts as well.

(07-23-2019, 11:25 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: OK Vince thank you for the correction.  I will correct the other posts as well.

Oh, I wasn't correcting you. I just wanted to make it easier for people to find the article and let them know what a great guy you are to meet in person.
Vince Ancona
WoodNet Moderator
Editor, Woodsmith Magazine
(07-23-2019, 01:06 PM)Vince Wrote: Oh, I wasn't correcting you. I just wanted to make it easier for people to find the article and let them know what a great guy you are to meet in person.

O Vince you big stinker.  I was incorrect and you did correct what I wrote and nothing wrong with that.
Yes
Yes

So very cool, can't wait to get my copy!