Handworks 2020
It is in 2020, right?
(07-23-2019, 07:39 AM)Mike Brady Wrote: It is in 2020, right?

Yup, September 4-5, friday and saturday.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(07-22-2019, 08:37 AM)Large Wooden Badger Wrote: Cool - had to cancel last minute for the last one.

I'll make plans for the 10 hour drive this time.
Yes

I notice you are from Lake Kiowa. I worked for a Kiowa Corp. in Iowa, not far from Amana. When I lived there Dad talked about a diner run by the colonists. Wonder if they can still do that? 

I drove once when I lived 300 miles closer and could stay awake 30 hours, in winter. The trip is far too far for me to drive now. I can't even go back for my 50 reunion.
As a gift to me, I am planning on going in 2020 - I live near Vancouver, BC , Canada - It sounds like this may be the last one, and, what the heck, meet some well respected people in the WW Community. 

Dave B
(07-23-2019, 01:44 PM)hbmcc Wrote: I notice you are from Lake Kiowa. I worked for a Kiowa Corp. in Iowa, not far from Amana. When I lived there Dad talked about a diner run by the colonists. Wonder if they can still do that? 

I drove once when I lived 300 miles closer and could stay awake 30 hours, in winter. The trip is far too far for me to drive now. I can't even go back for my 50 reunion.

I grew up in Iowa been to the Amana's many times.  I think the businesses around there are run by the colonists.

about a 10 hour drive for me - but I'll be missing my 35 reunion this summer - left high school and never been back.
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere