Shops and dehumidifiers
I do plan on putting AC (and heat) in there at some point, but that will likely be a ways in the future.
I lived in Fort Worth for 11 years.  My parents lived in Austin, so I always thought Fort Worth was "dry" compared to Austin.  And Austin was dry compared to McAllen (about 8 miles north of Mexico in S. Texas).  Then I moved to Palmdale, California, up in the Mojave Desert.  It could be low 90's, and as long as I was in the shade, it was quite tolerable.  NEVER had an issue with rust on my tools in Palmdale.  Now I'm on the other end of the scale in Central Florida.  High 80's is oppressive heat here to me, but I like all the greenery and beautiful vegetation here compared to the desert.  A dehumidifier makes a huge difference in comfort.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(07-26-2019, 08:51 AM)gjohn Wrote: The longer plan is to run a hose from the dehumidifier to the chicken coop and have it automatically water the chickens. Not sure when that will get to the top of the list though.

Yea. I had a dehumidifier in my solar kiln, and put a external hose on it.
I put a metal bowl there where the hose came out so the critters could have a drink. (dogs/cats)
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020