G0513X2 - Loud Grinding Noise When Rotating
  Re: RE: G0513X2 - Loud Grinding Noise When Rotating by cputnam ([size=large]Thank yo...)
Glad you found and that you posted back confirming the problem.  Hope you like the saw,  I have the same one and love it.  Get some good blades, unless they improved their blades since I got mine, the stock Grizzly blade was worthless.
  Re: RE: G0513X2 - Loud Grinding Noise When Rotating by cputnam ([size=large]Thank yo...)
(07-28-2019, 07:38 PM)cputnam Wrote: Thank you all - you nailed it.  The noise was the guidepost shroud hitting the back of the upper wheel.  I just pushed & pulled until it did not rub any more and called it good.  Turned it on and it runs like a top - start up would pass the nickel test.  The issue now is to get dust collection hooked up and then I'm off to the races.

Cool
Steve

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

When I use the toilet it smells just like fresh brewed coffee!
fredp 02/13/2020

(07-28-2019, 07:38 PM)cputnam Wrote: Thank you all - you nailed it.  The noise was the guidepost shroud hitting the back of the upper wheel.  I just pushed & pulled until it did not rub any more and called it good.  Turned it on and it runs like a top - start up would pass the nickel test.  The issue now is to get dust collection hooked up and then I'm off to the races.

My Laguna does the same thing.