Couple of mallets
(08-07-2019, 03:06 PM)Foggy Wrote: Nope! Still a little grey screw.

Scroll down to about the 10th post.  The first couple of tries are screw-heads (great term!!), but the 3rd try got it done.
earl
(08-07-2019, 06:35 PM)greenacres2 Wrote: Scroll down to about the 10th post.  The first couple of tries are screw-heads (great term!!), but the 3rd try got it done.
earl

Scrolled to the bottom. Still no mallets.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
No mallets. Would like to see them
Well... I added pictures again to the original post on my Imac and still not visible on Windows 10 computer.
So... I added pictures to original post with Windows 10 computer and so far I can see pictures on both computers.
Maybe it's computer magic 
Confused
Using an iPad and I can’t see them. Did you upload the pics as an attachment to Woodnet?
(08-09-2019, 06:12 AM)stav Wrote: Using an iPad and I can’t see them. Did you upload the pics as an attachment to Woodnet?

No, I linked them from google photos.
I just checked and I can see pictures in both the posts (11 & 17), using both windows 10 and Imac.
If you still can't see them I'll try uploading as an attachment.
I can't see the images using Win 10 or android.
Here's pictures as attachments.

Attached Files Image(s)

Attachments worked; they’re life size.
Look good.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Ah. I see them now. Too pretty to pound on stuff with.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.