Some boxes I made
Oh, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(08-07-2019, 06:25 AM)justdraftn Wrote: Those are beautiful!

Could you post some pics
w/the lids off?

They are already in a local art gallery, but I'll get some next time I stop by.
Now where is that chisel
every time I see awesome boxes I tell myself I'm going to build some boxes.. I never do
Sad

great work!
(08-07-2019, 07:35 PM)Smashedfinger Wrote: They are already in a local art gallery, but I'll get some next time I stop by.

Oh wow! Very nice.  Any pointers on getting your work into a gallery?
(08-07-2019, 08:09 PM)mound Wrote: every time I see awesome boxes I tell myself I'm going to build some boxes.. I never do
Sad

So make a box already.  The work you have posted that I can recall indicates you'd make some nice boxes too.
(08-08-2019, 07:53 AM)stav Wrote: Oh wow! Very nice.  Any pointers on getting your work into a gallery?

I live in a very small community; so I just walked in with a couple boxes and they put them out in their shop.
Nice folks up here in the Olympics!
Now where is that chisel