Rocking cabinet
Made a drawer base box this weekend (kitchen).  Couldn't get it square for the life of me.  Close... but not square.  Went ahead and built the face frame square, clamped it in place on one side, then used another clamp top to bottom on the other side to pull the box and face frame into alignment.  Which worked quite nicely, but left me with a rocking box (racked?).   First time in all the cabinets I've made over the years.  It'll be at the end of a run and once it's shimmed up nobody will know but me and you... but it irritates the hell out of me anyway.  
Mad
Are you just venting or is there a question in there?

I feel your pain. I bought a new home last year, and one drawer in my kitchen sticks out on the left side. The cabinet base is not square. Eventually, I'll shim the offending drawer guide to at least get the drawer guides parallel, but it drives me nuts to have one side sticking out.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(08-12-2019, 07:34 PM)AHill Wrote: Are you just venting or is there a question in there?

I feel your pain.  I bought a new home last year, and one drawer in my kitchen sticks out on the left side.  The cabinet base is not square.  Eventually, I'll shim the offending drawer guide to at least get the drawer guides parallel, but it drives me nuts to have one side sticking out.

Venting I guess.  
Laugh
Yea. When I was in the business, I would occasionally get that one box, or drawer installed, that was off.
Bugged the crap outa me till I got it resolved.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020