trim paint recomendation
Rob, I just bought a commercial dry erase board at Habitat on Deramus for $15. You can cut them to size but they are white ceramic coated on metal. Particle board core and metal back. $400 new. I’m getting ready to make a frame for mine and hang it on the wall. Magnets work too. Cleans very well.

(08-15-2019, 10:34 PM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: Rob, I just bought a commercial dry erase board at Habitat on Deramus for $15.  You can cut them to size but they are white ceramic coated on metal.  Particle board core and metal back.  $400 new.  I’m getting ready to make a frame for mine and hang it on the wall.  Magnets work too.  Cleans very well.

Interesting...

At my lab at KU, a previous occupant of the space "made" dry erase boards using sheets of rigid shower liner board. Works but they ghost something awful if you don't use the right kind of cleaner on them. 

Real dry erase board material is much slicker than what these were made from.

I sort of miss having big chalkboards around the labs. Have a drawer full of boxes of colored chalk here someplace.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
I agree on the ghosting and these ceramic coated boards don’t ghost. I originally wanted an old school house slate chalkboard with a QS or rift WO frame but gave up after not being able to find something reasonable and the dreaded thought of chalk dust everywhere.