Lumber Mill in the Reno Nevada area
Anybody know of a good source of lumber in the Reno/Sacramento area? I am looking for rough cut lumber that I can get to the right dimensions myself. Thanks in advance.

Dennis
Have you tried California Hardwoods in Auburn, CA?
I shop at Mastercraft Hardwoods in Sparks. They have a great selection and reasonable prices.
I've only shopped hardwoods and sheet goods there so I'm not sure what they have in the way of (construction) lumber.
Mastercraft
Thanks for the tips. Will have to check out.
There is also Auburn Hardwoods in Auburn.  They have standard hardwoods in the rough and a lot of sheet goods.  I've had some less than satisfying dealings with California hardwoods, but they do tend to have some unusual woods in small qtys because they mill up yard trees.

Also, HD supply in Sac has basic stuff like oak, poplar etc in S2S condition.  I'll have to check out the place in Sparks next time I'm up that way.