Full time woodturner
as of 9/25!!!   @drycreekwoodturning on Instagram
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Congrats!
Yes

Seventeen dam letters...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Congrats and start leaking soup.I am sure you will do well.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Congratulations ...
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Nice!
Wow! Living the dream.  Congrats.  How do you like it so far?
Congrats!  Doing what you love for money is a great achievement!
Way to go Anthony! My first bowl out of an old wormy apple tree has a variation of your sigline on it. “It doesn’t hold soup, it’s art.” As a newby I still remember your kindness in showing me around at my first show that I attended. Have a great new career!
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
Thanks all. My tool box is sold and my tools are shoved into a smaller cart. I'm free!!
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Good for you Yak!!!!!

How do you sell your pieces and I am sure you had a clientele first before going that way.

Tell us the who what when where and why you went pro and how you got started.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.