Dovetail Saws: Wenzloff/Adria/Gramercy/Medallion
I have decided to thin the herd of dovetail saws that I have accumulated over the last couple of years.. PayPal F&F payment.  All prices plus shipping. Let me know your zip code if you want to purchase. Thanks

Wenzloff DT saw: this saw is in like new condition and has seen only a handful of test cuts. 8” plate length.  Beautiful handle.  $175

Adria DT saw:  this saw is also in like new condition and has seen only a handful of test cuts. 8”  plate length.  $175

Gramercy DT saw:  this saw is in excellent condition, and has seen only very light hobby use. 9” plate length.  Still very sharp. $175

Medallion Toolworks DT saw: 8" plate length.  This saw in in good condition, although it has seen a  fair amount of use and has a few minor dents in handle. It could use a sharpening. Has former owners name on spine.   $160

PM sent on the Gramercy
PM sent on the Gramercy (if not already taken) and the Wenzloff.
Wenzloff is sold. Gramercy is pending.
Gramercy and Wenzloff are sold. Adria is one beautiful saw, and the Medallion is one you almost never see available.
Adria saw sale pending.
One saw left: Medallion DT saw: as I mentioned above, these don't come by very often.
Sold saws all shipped out today.  Medallion DT Saw still available.  Review of the saw can be found here:

Canadian WW Review