19" Meber Bandsaw and Delta 18/36 drum sander
I am liquidating a good chunk of my large machines. Both are for pickup in Manhattan KS. I can deliver, but we will need to discuss distance. Kansas City metro or 2h radius should be ok if you can pay gas.

I need these out of my shop soon so I am open to reasonable offers.

19" Meber Bandsaw with 3 HP motor: $950/obo

This is a Meber bandsaw. It is about 20-30 years old, but is in great condition except for a dent in the bottom door that doesn't affect performance. This is a solid steel bandsaw that can tension any blade you want. Recently cleaned, tuned ready to run. Come with a bunch of resaw and scrolling timberwolf blades. This is as good, or better than modern Italian bandsaws for much less. Heavy duty mobile base included. I don't know the exact weight of this, but it is at least 3X heavier than the equivalent Grizzly 18" bandsaw it replaced.

I also have a second set of never used guides that come with the saw.

Delta X5 18/36" Drum Sander: $SOLD

More pictures available on request. I prefer cash payment.

Note that I am having trouble getting email notifications of PMs from the board, so email bradley[dot]olson[at]gamil[dot]com

https://imgur.com/a/RVy98qT
No takers? Shoot me a reasonable offer as I'd like to get these moved to a new home this fall. I'll make an outstanding deal if you take both.
Drum sander is sold. Make me an offer on the bandsaw.

Reasonable offers will be accepted on the bandsaw.

I also have a 8” Grizzly jointer with a Byrd spiral cutter head to be listed soon.
(09-19-2019, 09:25 PM)bolson Wrote: No takers? Shoot me a reasonable offer as I'd like to get these moved to a new home this fall. I'll make an outstanding deal if you take both.

Ugh.
I'm looking for something like this.
Wish I was closer!

M