Portable sanding storage?
I'm debating between just a small portable rack for discs, right angle sander, portable belt sander, random orbit sander and a full blown sanding sanding station.  The idea started just to get discs, belts, and tools in one convenient place ala a portable clamp rack type design.  Google foo turned up portable sanding stations.  What do people here have?
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
A lot will depend on the amount of floor space you have and your tolerance of an extra thing in the shop to move out of the way.

I see three fundamental choices: A separate roll-around cart, a new cabinet under an existing bench-top type machine, or modifying existing storage space like work bench or wall cabinets.

I have several different small places for the various abrasives I use and its always an annoyance to go sifting through to get the right abrasive for the right sander.  That’s an annoyance I can live with when I consider the threat of another floor standing cart to move around in my work area.

I've got three different sanding belt sizes, a myriad of spindle sander sleeves, disk sander sizes both portable and fixed, and regular hand sanding sheets.  Yeah, abrasive storage is and always will be the cost of doing woodworking.
My 6x89's hang on the wall, along with the 1x30's.
All sheet stock packages are in one stack, as well as the sheet cutter.
All ROS discs stay in the original boxes, in a big drawer, removed when needed, and stay on the sanding table until done.
All portable belt sander belts also stay in a drawer, until the glue lets loose, then tossed in the trash....or used at the lathe table.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020