Anti-Barking Devices
If your in the county, you can contact your district attorney for advice or to file. Perhaps there is a county ordinance.
I have found a phone number that goes with that address (property behind us on a different street). I'm not getting any positive feedback on the anti-bark device. So, I'll try giving the number a call and see what happens. I know we have ordinances on confining dogs. Haven't yet found anything definitive about barking.
I do not have experience with the specific type of anti-barking device you are asking about. I do have considerable experience with other wireless solutions such as the antibark collar that zaps the dog when they bark (the dog has to be wearing the collar) and the radio fences - both wireless and the type that have the wire loop around the house. I have also seen someone blow a dog whistle when their dog started barking - basically a manual version of what you are asking about. The only constant I could see was that the solutions all worked on some dogs, and other dogs they did not. It was very much personality dependendent. My current dog it took some time to get him trained to the radio fence. His companion who we rehomed a while ago wanted nothing to do with the fence after the first jolt as part of the training. OTOH, an ultrasonic device would set him off and make him whine and bark even more. That was his personality. There is also a conditioning effect where if the dogs learn that the sounds don't hurt them, they may just keep barking. That is also dependent on the individual dog.

Was at my parents and they mentioned something about a new spray of some sort that is "supposed to" stop dogs from barking. They said as soon as it hit the news and people found out about it turned into unobtanioum because everyone wanted it... Too bad dog owners don't realize how much of an annoyance their pets are... I know my neighbors don't.