Pen Bushing Holder
(10-25-2019, 08:16 AM)Del Hilburn Wrote: Arlin

The stems are just under 2 inches tall
Depending on the length of the bushings determines how many will fit on a stem
In my case, I needed 1, 2, and 3 stems to hold the different bushings
Each holder is holding one complete set of bushings for a given pen kit

After putting it all together I found that 1 and 2 stems seem to be the most common
I only had a few bushing sets  that required the 3 stem version
As you can see from the pictures, the one stem version can hold 4 of the 7mm bushings
This bushing set seems to be common to a large number of pen kits

If I get enough interest I would be willing to make some sets up and sell them

What would it cost to make us say 20 of them??
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(10-25-2019, 08:37 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: What would it cost to make us say 20 of them??

All

What I was thinking is each rack would cost $10.00
That would include eight stem bushing holders
That would be four one stem holders, three two stem holders, and one three stem holder

extra stem holders would be $1.00 each
and the small drawer would be $2.00 each

depending on the order size I might be able to customize the holders that are included in each rack

Also color may very
And shipping is extra

Also as I only have one 3d printer it will take some time to make all of the parts
How many of the boxes consist of a rack?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

I was wondering if there was anything else out there so I googled and found something like you are making and found one but not with the box.

https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKBUBSYS.html

Does this one hold as much as your single ones???

(10-26-2019, 12:44 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: How many of the boxes consist of a rack?

one rack is a box with eight of the stemmed holders

Each holder is designed to hold set of bushings
So one rack will hold eight set of bushings
(10-26-2019, 01:07 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I was wondering if there was anything else out there so I googled and found something like you are making and found one but not with the box.

https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKBUBSYS.html

Does this one hold as much as your single ones???

Pennstates rack is larger then mine
their rack holds 10 bushing holders as mine only holds eight
each one of their holders also is designed to hold one set of bushings
(10-26-2019, 02:12 PM)Del Hilburn Wrote: one rack is a box with eight of the stemmed holders

Each holder is designed to hold set of bushings
So one rack will hold eight set of bushings

Del

I am so sorry buddy I am having an off thinking day.  So a rack is a box with either one stem or two or three stems correct????

(10-26-2019, 05:38 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Del

I am so sorry buddy I am having an off thinking day.  So a rack is a box with either one stem or two or three stems correct????

Arlin

A rack is a box with eight stem holders in it
There is 4 one stem holders plus 3 two stem holders and 1 three stem holder
That is a total of eight holders 
Here are some pictures of what you get minus the bushings

Attached Files Image(s)

Thank you Del.

How much would it cost to make all 8 of them 2 stem?  Also do they connect together something like a French cleat??

(10-26-2019, 09:43 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thank you Del.

How much would it cost to make all 8 of them 2 stem?  Also do they connect together something like a French cleat??

Arlin

There is no extra cost to make them all 2 stem holders
Yes, the racks do lock together