Wilton wood vice New in box Fort Worth
Wilton 78a vice. In the box about 15 years old or so never used.  Current part number is 63144. I have one that I use this one is just collecting dust.

I am north west of Fort Worth. $80

[Image: 20191021-174337-HDR.jpg] [Image: 20191021-174312-HDR.jpg]" />
Nice, and crispy too!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(10-21-2019, 06:08 PM)Admiral Wrote: Nice, and crispy too!

I'm not familiar with that modern lingo.
7" or 10" jaw? This business of a minimum message lengrh is becoming annoying
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(10-22-2019, 03:59 PM)cputnam Wrote: 7" or 10" jaw?          This business of a minimum message lengrh is becoming annoying

It's the smaller 7" one.  The wider one is the 79a.
For anyone who is not familiar with Wilton vises they are an excellent heavy duty vise.  I have the 10" model and I especially like the pivoting face.  However, the pivoting face can be removed in seconds if you want a rigid jaw.

Lonnie
(10-23-2019, 05:21 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: For anyone who is not familiar with Wilton vises they are an excellent heavy duty vise.  I have the 10" model and I especially like the pivoting face.  However, the pivoting face can be removed in seconds if you want a rigid jaw.

Lonnie

I don't use the pivot jaw on the vice I use. I'm not even sure where it is now... Unfortunately these vices are as hard to sell as Ford parts...
$50 before it hits the scrap pile since it seems these vices have no value or demand?
I'm quite sure that they have value - to anyone building a budget bench. It will just take a while to find that someone.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(11-14-2019, 01:15 PM)Robert Adams Wrote: $50 before it hits the scrap pile since it seems these vices have no value or demand?

Can this vise be used as a standard bench vise? Mine just broke.  
Crazy

- djb
Real trucks don't have spark plugs.