Wilton wood vice New in box Fort Worth
(10-21-2019, 05:58 PM)Robert Adams Wrote: Wilton 78a vice. In the box about 15 years old or so never used.  Current part number is 63144. I have one that I use this one is just collecting dust.

I am north west of Fort Worth. $80

[Image: 20191021-174337-HDR.jpg] [Image: 20191021-174312-HDR.jpg]" />

If you were out here it would sell fast or on Ebay
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(11-14-2019, 10:04 PM)Bob10 Wrote: If you were out here it would sell fast or on Ebay

Yeah like I have told a few others selling anything here in DFW is really hard these days as no one has the cash on hand for stuff anymore.  I have a few parts like a new MSD distributor for ford FE engines which retails at over $400 and no bites at half price not even any unreasonable offers. Not too long ago I could sell that stuff in hours. I'd really like to get the house sold and move before the economy here really tanks because the signs are there and I can see it coming.
        Looks like I will have to start listing on ebay again as there is just not a local market here anymore.

But I do have a local woodnetter interested now and another that posted above. So hopefully it will find a new home soon.