Grizzly Coupons
Hi all,

Does Grizzly still have 10% coupons? If so, how do you get one?

Thanks

Mike
Sometimes but I don't think they currently are offering one. Sign up for their emails to get one when they do offer them.
(10-27-2019, 11:22 AM)sweensdv2 Wrote: Sometimes but I don't think they currently are offering one.  Sign up for their emails to get one when they do offer them.

I signed up a few weeks ago. Nothing yet.
Unlike soooo many other companies, Grizzly does not send you an email every time someone in their Company has a thought. I appreciate that. If you're a veteran, I believe you can get at 10% discount by requesting it thru Customer Service. Great Company to deal with.
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!
I just received an email from Griz this AM about a sale they are running right now. Not sure what you're in the market for right now but you might want to check out their website to see if what you want is on sale now.