"Celtic Pride"
Probably the best I’ve seen here in many years.

So, how’d you like sanding that?
VH07V  
(10-31-2019, 02:04 PM)EightFingers Wrote: Probably the best I’ve seen here in many years.

So, how’d you like sanding that?

Very nice of you to say EightFingers.... The one thing I like about Teak is it carves very well, as long as you cut in the right direction:  but you do have to keep your tools sharp and do it often. But the sanding is easy, I stuck sand paper to a real small metal ruler and it worked great to get in the tight areas.
nice detail, looks like it took some time
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Thank you PVW... Woodshop this one took three weeks carving in the evenings along w/ the last piece I posted before this one "Shifting Meridian"  The top part on that one. I carved both at the same time.
Well done my friend a real piece of work.  I would like to call it Art but to me it just seems to me you allowed the wood to look it's best.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thank you Arlin for your kind words.
Geez.....

Your artistic talent knows no limits, Bruce. I really look forward to your posts just to see where your mind will take us next.

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(11-06-2019, 03:55 AM)Big Dave Wrote: Geez.....

Your artistic talent knows no limits, Bruce. I really look forward to your posts just to see where your mind will take us next.

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool

Thank you very much Big Dave ...Hang on there's a few in the works right now.