Had a good week so far
(10-29-2019, 06:10 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: The 18th was my birthday and today is our anniversary.  We went to see the Alaskan movie and had dinner but no turning or shop today.

Nice and calm and wonderful time with my sweetheart.

Great time. I have been blessed twice, my first wife spoiled me (lost her in 2015) but found another wonderful lady whom married me Jan. of this year. God really knows what we need and don't need.
(11-18-2019, 10:01 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: Great time. I have been blessed twice, my first wife spoiled me (lost her in 2015) but found another wonderful lady whom married me Jan. of this year. God really knows what we need and don't need.

Yep
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(11-18-2019, 02:50 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Yep

Arlin, had a great time a few years ago visiting you and your beautiful wife. Really enjoyed those cookies she made. My daughter moved from Omaha back east, so don't know if I'll be back that way. 
Big Grin
(11-21-2019, 10:24 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: Arlin, had a great time a few years ago visiting you and your beautiful wife. Really enjoyed those cookies she made. My daughter moved from Omaha back east, so don't know if I'll be back that way. 
Big Grin

I hope you can still make it sometime.
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.