Lee Valley Online.
  Re: RE: Lee Valley Online. by Handplanesandmore ([quote='hbmc' pid='7...)
(11-07-2019, 10:17 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: You didn't get an email purchase confirmation as in the old days? If so, this is another area they must be already working on.
I did not see a notice on the closing sales page. However, shortly after there was confirmation in my email. I just like to see the text/notice. I actually copy-and-pasted to Word the final page before going back to "continue shopping" Crazy ..... 

When I don't see an email confirmation, there is always a copy made or printed to pdf. Certain outfits are pretty loose about outside records, and I am notorious for losing track of where I bought stuff and or passwords.
  Re: Lee Valley Online. by hbmcc (I don't know why.......)
Last time I even LOOKED through their paper catalogs...was when I bought a 3/8" tapered plug cutter, and the MK1  sharpening guide.....back when the catalog came in two "books"....haven't looked since.  Rolleyes

Now, 20bf of quarter sawn Ash, @ $0.80/bf.....I'll be there to load up my van.... Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
  Re: RE: Lee Valley Online. by bandit571 (Last time I even LOO...)
(11-09-2019, 12:59 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Last time I even LOOKED through their paper catalogs...was when I bought a 3/8" tapered plug cutter, and the MK1  sharpening guide.....back when the catalog came in two "books"....haven't looked since.  Rolleyes

You might want to look . . . . .
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
  Re: RE: Lee Valley Online. by Admiral ([quote='bandit571' p...)
(11-09-2019, 04:03 PM)Admiral Wrote: You might want to look . . . . .
haven't found the need to.... No
  Re: RE: Lee Valley Online. by bandit571 ([quote='Admiral' pid...)
(11-09-2019, 04:57 PM)bandit571 Wrote: haven't found the need to.... No

Need? I see many more refurbished tools in your shop than you really need. Winkgrin

Looking around at Lee Valley web site could eventually be "harmful" to one's pocket though. Laugh

Simon
  Re: RE: Lee Valley Online. by Handplanesandmore ([quote='bandit571' p...)
(11-09-2019, 05:08 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: Need? I see many more refurbished tools in your shop than you really need. Winkgrin

Looking around at Lee Valley web site could eventually be "harmful" to one's pocket though. Laugh

Simon

About the ONLY "Veritas" toy still in the shop...got put to work, today....in a Harbor Freight drill press..

Had to set it at the slowest speed, to keep the bit from burning the Walnut....

3/8" Tapered plug cutter.   Bought it right after they came out...
  Re: Lee Valley Online. by hbmcc (I don't know why.......)
I like the new site, but I think the selection options need to be refined a little.  Just randomly chose to go look at dust collection, and the least number of pages I could get to look at was 8.  I ain't clicking through 8 pages.  But when I searched for plane blades, I got 96 pages that included a festool circular saw.  Heh.